Jensen's Birthday Party at McDonalds

This is a great day because I attended my classmate's birthday party at McDonald's North Molino branch in Bacoor, Cavite. My classmate, Jensen invited us to his 8th birthday party and I am so happy to attend.



I had lots of fun at the party. My other classmates like Zavia, Janeila, Venice, Savie, Kian, Yuan,  and Clyde were there as well.

I joined in the games and I was given a party hat and a balloon. I ate spaghetti, chicken, burger, french fries, and sundae ice cream.
I even saw Grimace and Hamburglar and had picture with the mascot.

Plus, I received a loot bag with a notebook and an activity book!

I also wish to have a birthday party at McDonald's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome Birthday Party at Pixie Forest Festival Supermall!

My 7th Birthday Party At Jollibee Molino Boulevard

My Very Cute Shih Tzu Pet